Tuesday, February 15, 2011

懐かしいアイテム

I went grocery shopping in Kichijoji yesterday, and discovered these cups of coffee in the supermarket. I used to buy these things all the time when I was a university student, before I became a Starbucks addict!



Slowly, life in Japan is starting to feel more normal, for me at least! Elliott still has culture shock... or maybe Architectural Body shock! He doesn't seem to be able to sleep during the day in our loft, but if I take him out or if we're all ready for bed he is out like a light. I am seriously grateful to the Beco. It's the only way we can get the baby to relax and fall asleep these days! Grant's theory is that there is too much to look at in our loft, so he needs the dark confines of the Beco before he can fall asleep. Maybe he's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment