Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paparazzi

Elliott had a grumpy day today, so this blog post is a short one.

There is a film about the Reversible Destiny Lofts on in Japan at the moment. That means that the lofts are something of a popular local tourist destination lately. Yesterday as I was letting Elliott look out the window (he loves watching the cars go by) a group walked up the entrance path and waved at us as they went by. The film is about children who have lived in the lofts, so I wonder if the group members thought they had just seen one of the stars of the movie!

I'm not sure if there was a formal group that came through the lofts today or not, but as I was nursing Elliott in the square room this afternoon I saw a flash go off out of the corner of my eye. Our square room looks out onto the landing outside, and although there are gauze curtains covering the windows I think people can see in. I'm a little embarrassed to think that somewhere out there someone has a photo of me nursing Elliott in the privacy of our own home! Such is the trade-off of living in a work of art.

Here's the trailer for the movie they're showing in Japan at the moment:
http://www.shinanai-kodomo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment