Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play time!

Elliott had a colourful play mat and a bouncy chair in Toronto, with many toys hanging from both, so I feel as though since we came to the Reversible Destiny Loft he has been missing out on that. This morning I grabbed all the hooks I could find and hung them from the ceiling to almost the floor, then put toys on them for Elliott to play with. So resourceful! It turns out living in the Reversible Destiny Loft saved us the cost of buying a new play gym for Elliott. The best part is I can easily change out the toys to keep him interested.



Tummy time is still not very successful, but at least we're trying!



I also put Elliott on the bumpy floor for the first time this evening. I left one foot bare so he could experience the texture that way. It was so funny, he lifted the bare foot and put it on the covered foot! I think we will have to try this experiment again when it's a bit warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment